Saturday 27 March 2010

Favourite Chair

Every dog should have a favourite chair. Here's mine. It has quite a history. I've knocked my teddy bear over a little in this photo though, but otherwise this bear is a good and comfortable chair buddy. As long as Finnegan the Otterhound doesn't eat him!


Finnegan is just a baby though. I presume that spending enough time with me he will grow into the picture of social etiquette that I am. Although we had a long walk today he has now woken up and is ready to play again with his squeaky ball and orange toy (his favourite - it used to be Roman the Cat's, then I inherited it, and now Finnegan has appropriated it ... I guess that's 21st-century recycling isn't it).



Anyway, despite his irritating adolescence (that's optimistic) he is still rather a lot of fun and I do love having someone to run with in the park whenever I please. In fact, I like him so much, I even let him sit in my favourite chair ... from time to time.

Every dog should have a favourite chair.





No comments:

Post a Comment